he can blind my eye.....but he can`t stuck my brain..

someday i feel myself so blind....cause i can`t see anything he do behind me...i just trust he 100% in my life...but....my brain never stuck to thinking about him..
One day,
I made you a cookie,but i eated it. ='(... I felt myself alone with the Poor....

Total Pageviews

My CuttIe TIK TOK. =D

Friday, December 24, 2010

The Ugly Duckling =) ( My Favorite Story when I was young )

Atop her unchatched egg,the mother duck sat for another night.
This duckling was taking its time.
This egg was larger then the rest,and was a different colour,too.

The mother duck spoke to the egg. "Come noe,little one.

All of your brothers and sisters are waiting for you."

With those words,a crack began to grow in the shell of this last unhatched egg

The egg rocked gently back and forth.
The mother duck smiled as the duckling appeared."Aren`t you big!" she said.
"Your neck is so long,and you`re not yellow like the others.
But I love all of you the same."

Soon the ducklings waded into the water for their first swim. The large gray duckling was

an especially strong swimmer.

Soon,the mother duck brought her ducklings to meet the other birds. "What have we here?" asked the hen. The mother duck said, " This is my youngest.He`s the best swimmer."

"He`s also the ugliest," laughed the hen.

The mother duck gathered her ducklings. " Pay no mind to the hen." ahe told them.

"Remember that I love all of you the same." But the ugly duckling swam off into the night.

The next day,the ugly duckling found a new pond full of geese. " Are you lost?" asked one of the geese. " No," said the ugly duckling. " I have run away from home. "

"You are welcome to stay with us," said the goose. But just the ugly duckling was about to say he would stay,a big dog leaped from the grass and startled the flock of geese. They flew into the air and out of sight.

The ugly duckling hid among the cattails. Afraid to move,he sat there for hours. Day turned into night,and the dog did not return. But neither did the geese. They needed to go somewhere warm.


With winner came wind,ice,and bitter cold. The ugly duckling was not only cold,but also very lonely. More and more,he missed his mother. He missed his brothers and sisters. He missed the warm water of their pond.


One night the ugly duckling had a strange dream. In it, a fire warmed his feathers,and walls kept out the wind and snow. Not wishing to wake from his slumber,the ugly duckling opened just one eye. A cat and a hen were peering back at him! "Where am I?" asked the very startled ugly duckling. "Our old woman found you," answered the cat. " She brought you home to warm you up. "


Each day he stayed at the woman`s house,the ugly duckling sat by the window and watched for signs of spring. Soon he could wait no longer and decided to leave. For days,the ugly duckling walked and walked.


Finally,cold and tired,the ugly duckling came to a marsh,where he curled inside an old hollow tree. The snow soon melted,the marsh came alive,and the birds returned to their nests. The duckling awoke to find four swans gliding upon the water. "Good morning," he said. "I`m sorry that you must look at ugly mw,but I must find some food." "You are a pleasure to see!" said one of the swans. Your feathers are like pure snow,and your neck is so long and graceful," said another swan. Ther largest swan swam to his side. "Open your eyes,friend," said the swan. "You are not ugly."


The ugly duckling glanced at his reflection in the water. It was the most beautiful swam he had ever seen. "Is that me?" he asked. "Of course that is you." repliedthe large swan. The beautiful new swan told his tale to the other swans. " I was just an ugly duckling. " " We will help you find her, " said the large swan.


So the five swans flew off on their search. Soon they reached that special pond where a mother duck had once patiently sat,Waiting for her eggs to hatch. "Mother,I`m back home!" called the beautiful swan who was once an ugly duckling. And his mother still loved him just the same,whether he was an ugly duckling or a beautiful swan.


- THE END -


- THANKZ FOR YOUR READING -

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Cuttie Playlist =D


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com