he can blind my eye.....but he can`t stuck my brain..

someday i feel myself so blind....cause i can`t see anything he do behind me...i just trust he 100% in my life...but....my brain never stuck to thinking about him..
One day,
I made you a cookie,but i eated it. ='(... I felt myself alone with the Poor....

Total Pageviews

My CuttIe TIK TOK. =D

Thursday, December 23, 2010

A Little Friends ^O^

A little faith brightens a rainy day...
Life is difficult you can`t go away...
Don`t hide yourself in the corner you have my place to stay. =)

Sorrow is gonna say GOODBYE...
opens up you`ll see the Happy SUNSHINE...=D

keep going on with your dream...
chasing tomorrow SUNRISE your spirit can never DIE...

SUN will shine my friend,won`t let you cry,MY DEAR...
seeing you shed a tear makes my world DISAPPEAR..
YOU`LL NEVER BE ALONE IN DARKNESS..
see my smile, my friends =)...
we are with you,holding hands...
you have got to believe you are my destiny....
we`re meant to be your friends....THAT`S WHAT A FRIEND SHOULD BE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Cuttie Playlist =D


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com