he can blind my eye.....but he can`t stuck my brain..

someday i feel myself so blind....cause i can`t see anything he do behind me...i just trust he 100% in my life...but....my brain never stuck to thinking about him..
One day,
I made you a cookie,but i eated it. ='(... I felt myself alone with the Poor....

Total Pageviews

My CuttIe TIK TOK. =D

Saturday, December 25, 2010

I`m just A kid. =)

DEAR BLOGGER ,

   I woke up in was 7 waited until 10 just to figure out that noon would call i think i`ve got a lot of friends but i don`t hear from them whats another night all alone?when your spending everyday on your own..and here it goes i`m just a kid and life is a nightmare..!!i`m just a kid know that it`s not fair nobody cares cause i`m alone and the world is HAVING MORE FUN THEN ME  ..! =.="
   And may be when the night is dead i`ll crawl into my bed staring at these four walls again...i`ll try to think about the last time i had a good time everyones got somewhere to go and there going to leave me here on my own..WHAT THE HELL is wrong with me don`t fit in with anybody how did this happen to me ?!wide awake i`m bored and i cant fall asleep and every night is the worst night ever ..NOBODY WANTS TO BE ALONE IN THE WORLD! 
    TONIGHT,I`M ALL ALONE TONIGHT NOBODY CARES TONIGHT CAUSE I`M JUST A KID TONIGHT!


P/S : I`m just a kid by SIMPLE PLAINS ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Cuttie Playlist =D


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com