he can blind my eye.....but he can`t stuck my brain..

someday i feel myself so blind....cause i can`t see anything he do behind me...i just trust he 100% in my life...but....my brain never stuck to thinking about him..
One day,
I made you a cookie,but i eated it. ='(... I felt myself alone with the Poor....

Total Pageviews

My CuttIe TIK TOK. =D

Thursday, December 23, 2010

A Gift Of a Friend ... =)

  • Sometimes You think You'll Be Fine by Yourself
  • Cause a Dream is a Wish You
  • Make all alone
  • Its Easy to Feel Like You Dont Need Help
  • But Its Harder To Walk On Your Own
  •  
  • You'll Change Inside
  • When You Realize
  •  
  • The World Comes To Life and Everything's bright From Beginning To End
  • When You Have a Friend By Your Side
  • That Helps You To FindThe Beauty you are
  • When You'll Open Your Heart and
  • Believe inThe Gift of a Friend
  •  
  • Someone Who knows When Your Lost and Your Scared
  • There through The Highs and The Lows
  • Someone to Count On
  • Someone Who Cares Besides You Where Ever You Go
  •  
  • And When your Hope Crashes Down
  • Shattering To The Ground
  • You , You Feel All Alone
  • When You Don't Know Which Way To Go
  • And There's No signs Leading You home
  • You're Not Alone
  •  
  • The World Comes To Life and Everything's bright
  • From Beginning To End
  • When You Have a Friend By Your Side
  • That Helps You To Find The Beauty you are 
  • When You'll Open Your Heart and Believe In
  • When You Believe In When you Believe The Gift of A Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Cuttie Playlist =D


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com