he can blind my eye.....but he can`t stuck my brain..

someday i feel myself so blind....cause i can`t see anything he do behind me...i just trust he 100% in my life...but....my brain never stuck to thinking about him..
One day,
I made you a cookie,but i eated it. ='(... I felt myself alone with the Poor....

Total Pageviews

My CuttIe TIK TOK. =D

Thursday, July 14, 2011

=)


Girl : Am I pretty?
Boy : NO.
Girl : Do you want to be with me
forever?
Boy : NO.
...Girl : Would you cry if I walked
away?
.......................................................................................Boy :
NO.
She heard enough, and was hurt.
She walked away, tears ran down
her face. The boy grabbed her
arm.
Boy : Your not pretty, your
beautiful. I don't want to be with
you forever, I NEED to be with you
forever. And I wouldn't cry if you
walked away, I would DIE.
(Boy whispers) : Please? Stay with
me.
(Girl whispers) : I will.
Tonight at midnight your true love
will realize they love you.
Something good will happen to
you between 1-4 pm. Tomorrow
it could be anywhere. Get ready
for the biggest shock of your life!
If you don't post this to 5 other
pages. You will have relationship
problems for the next 10 year

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Cuttie Playlist =D


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com