he can blind my eye.....but he can`t stuck my brain..

someday i feel myself so blind....cause i can`t see anything he do behind me...i just trust he 100% in my life...but....my brain never stuck to thinking about him..
One day,
I made you a cookie,but i eated it. ='(... I felt myself alone with the Poor....

Total Pageviews

My CuttIe TIK TOK. =D

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Our Friends..^^

 I know you all not really understand what i want to sharing about,
well,just read this...
so,you will understand it.

Here I am want to said : 

This is my friend`s..
Cornelia G.S. she`s a name.
^^


  I understand what your feeling my friend...=) 
 be HAPPY anyway...
I`m must feel LUCKY cause still got two people that who LOVE & CARING
( Father & Mother ) 
with me actualy... 
Our is friend... 
you still have we all..
means your FRIEND.
  who can still give a SUPPORT to you..
including your sis & also yours brother. =)
more
........................................................ 





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Cuttie Playlist =D


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com