he can blind my eye.....but he can`t stuck my brain..

someday i feel myself so blind....cause i can`t see anything he do behind me...i just trust he 100% in my life...but....my brain never stuck to thinking about him..
One day,
I made you a cookie,but i eated it. ='(... I felt myself alone with the Poor....

Total Pageviews

My CuttIe TIK TOK. =D

Monday, May 2, 2011

IT`S NOT OVER

DEAR BLOGGER
 
Here I am want to share something  
A NOTES from my facebook
create by my friend WELDY ARNOLD
his a names.
 I always call he "KOKO" on school
cause his face look a like my koko MAXMARINO
This is not important story
may be
this is story look important for you..
well read this. 

  
 Sorry for what i`ve done to you :) can you forgive me ? 
For you it's over , But for me IT"S NOT OVER :')I still love you , 
But you ? Hmm .
All our Memories hapiness and loneliness tears smiles cry laugh please come back :') I miss you a lot ! 
as i've said it's not over For me
" Past is Past
If you're dissapointed sorry .
i've cried for you , i've laugh for you , i've change just for you :') hmph . 
Now i'm alone just because of you .
now i'm alone without you :'( if i die today .
what will you do ? come after ?
Or just pretend not affected , i love you after you love me .
i wish i'm a grass so i can cut myself , you're important to me . hmph !
i dont know if i'll be okay ,, 
you traded everything just for me , i never realized that .
i love you ! i hate you  ! 
my only wish for now to be with you this summer had been my worst nightmare with this life of mine , everything had change . 
you removed my worries , now i throwed my dreams since i've done this . 
i'm lonely for a year my sunshine becomes my night . 
my hapiness becomes a crap . 
plenty lies :'))
your not here ,
i'm alone waiting for you to come back :DD i know you can tell i love you ,
i know you can feel it too .. 
but please dont leave me :'( here because you know i love you !
 thats all :) Thank you < :))
created By : weldy Arnold :D      
~ ~ ~ IF YOU DONT HAVE SOMETHING GOOD TO SAY DONT COMMENT PLEASE :))


4 comments:

My Cuttie Playlist =D


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com