he can blind my eye.....but he can`t stuck my brain..

someday i feel myself so blind....cause i can`t see anything he do behind me...i just trust he 100% in my life...but....my brain never stuck to thinking about him..
One day,
I made you a cookie,but i eated it. ='(... I felt myself alone with the Poor....

Total Pageviews

My CuttIe TIK TOK. =D

Monday, April 4, 2011

QiNg mInG =)

 
Every year i`ll follow my family go visiting my grandfather,grandmother & my moyang graves too, when the QING MING Day
was come...
^^huhuh......before we reach there i saw many thatch,grass & the wild trees...cover my grandfather & grandmother graves...so,without wasting we time..well,i`ve helped my family cleaning graves.
This is me & the behind me is my moyang grave... I know a bit about my moyang age there are still alive..i knew that story from my father...=D
i can`t share it.. ehhehe
although i`ll never saw my moyang face...
but
i can imagine it how his face...hehhe

This picture after we`ll already DONE cleaning the all graves....
so,i`m really felt tired there...huhu



well,just helping my mother & sis do the
bla bla bla~~
i don`t know what that name of money-money,paper houses & paper cars...want to burned it...
huhu~~~



WELL DONE~~
hoping my grandfather,grandmother & my moyang already accepted. =D
& hoping too my grandfather listened what my heart talking about that time..
anyway,miss you so much granpha~~ =')

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Cuttie Playlist =D


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com