he can blind my eye.....but he can`t stuck my brain..

someday i feel myself so blind....cause i can`t see anything he do behind me...i just trust he 100% in my life...but....my brain never stuck to thinking about him..
One day,
I made you a cookie,but i eated it. ='(... I felt myself alone with the Poor....

Total Pageviews

My CuttIe TIK TOK. =D

Sunday, April 10, 2011

i`ll close my eye....& hopefully i can see a better day.

DEAR BLOGGER,







OH! NOW,i`m just looking a bit better than another years~~
i`ve got a new hair style....waw!!

hmmm....anyway,today & now...,i`m just online in school computer laboratory..errmmm...
well,i just want to share something about just now!
ho!
now,please read this...
just now,i help my friend going to do some ANNOUNCEMENT
from 3W.
Then,after i`ve finish do that ANNOUNCEMENT got one girl i don`t know what i`m doing wrong with her...she`s talk like
"bla ba bla bla"...words...
i don`t know how to write that WORDS at here.
hmmm.....so what la girl...
i`m to lazy want to fighting with you.
WELL
WASTE MY TIME!
&
WASTE YOUR TIME TOO.
GOING TO SCHOOL NOT TO FIND YOUR ENEMIES
BUT
FIND  YOUR SCIENCE.
huuuu~~~
this is my better day for today.
hopefuly tomorrow never got a BAD DAY for me.
so,Thanks for reading.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL

2 comments:

My Cuttie Playlist =D


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com