he can blind my eye.....but he can`t stuck my brain..

someday i feel myself so blind....cause i can`t see anything he do behind me...i just trust he 100% in my life...but....my brain never stuck to thinking about him..
One day,
I made you a cookie,but i eated it. ='(... I felt myself alone with the Poor....

Total Pageviews

My CuttIe TIK TOK. =D

Thursday, March 24, 2011

A moonbow

A moonbow

(also known as a lunar rainbow, lunar bow or white rainbow)

is a rainbow produced by light reflected off the surface of the moon rather than from direct sunlight. Moonbows are relatively faint, due to the smaller amount of light reflected from the surface of the moon. They are always in the opposite part of the sky from the moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Cuttie Playlist =D


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com