he can blind my eye.....but he can`t stuck my brain..

someday i feel myself so blind....cause i can`t see anything he do behind me...i just trust he 100% in my life...but....my brain never stuck to thinking about him..
One day,
I made you a cookie,but i eated it. ='(... I felt myself alone with the Poor....

Total Pageviews

My CuttIe TIK TOK. =D

Monday, March 7, 2011

*hoping*

at night when the star is brightly shining..
shines through my room..
 i sit by myself.. talking to the moon..
 asking if soulmate would ever come..
 thinking through.. how ridiculous..
in my whole life,i've been waiting of feeling something..
something that makes my heart beats faster everytime i feel it..
 seems like the feelings have gone away..

as my heartache accompany.. the pain that i've gone through..
 finally breaking free from my sorrow..
 a new beginning was started..
but it's just not the same anymore..
sometimes i stare at the big blue sky..
finding the answers to my questions..
all the questions pile up in my mind..
making me insane.. looking like a fool..
searching.. hoping.. waiting.. wishing..

some day i know it will find me..
and i'll be the most happiest in my life..
maybe it takes time.. maybe its worth the wait..
believing something that is true..
seems like far away from me..
because happily ever after never exist in my reality..
that's what i believe in.. so why bother to believe in fairytale anyway?
the past is haunting me with its beautiful nightmare..
realizing that it was all over.. moving forward is the only choice to survive..
rushing makes me feel irritating and annoying..
so i end up feeling nothing..

takes a chance of a lifetime.. take a risk but not too high..
or you might end up falling dissapointed by the choices you've made..
adventure of a journey to find the treasure you desired the most..
not something that is sparkling and shining..
but something that is pure and sincere..
only the one who really felt the words know what the meaning is..
because deep inside your heart.. you feel the same way too..
rearranging all the words.. but nothing seems right..
tears of sadness is my tears of every moments..
saying this over and over again.. never been satisfied..
until i get my final answer.. that's when i stop questioning..
and start to enjoy and cherish every minute of my life..
before that.. i'm still like every other people in this world..
keep on fighting for what i really want..
but something is missing.. lost its way out..
a question still remain unanswered.. 
waiting.. hoping..

p/s : truly from a piece of my own.. :) -Lyssa Andrew-

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Cuttie Playlist =D


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com