he can blind my eye.....but he can`t stuck my brain..

someday i feel myself so blind....cause i can`t see anything he do behind me...i just trust he 100% in my life...but....my brain never stuck to thinking about him..
One day,
I made you a cookie,but i eated it. ='(... I felt myself alone with the Poor....

Total Pageviews

My CuttIe TIK TOK. =D

Friday, December 24, 2010

LOVE or FRIENDSHIP ??

Crushing over ur best boyfriend/girlfriend will inevitably put ur friendshp in jeopardy n lead to plenty of arguments . These fights can be the beginning of a dead end for ur perfect friendshp . Its tough when it cocerns the matters of the heart,bt u nid to gt ur priorities straight . As u n dremily convince urslf tht hm/her r prfect fr one othr,r u loosening the bonds of friendshp ?!?
Ask urself ?
♥ Hw sure r u about hm/her ? He/she in for the long run ?

♥ Is a long-term friendship mre imprtant or chance for ROMANCE ?

♥ Which r u mre willing to give up ?

♥ Is goiNg oUt wif hm/her worth the risk of losing ur one n only best friends ?

♥ PictUre ur life without ur friend in it . No mre sleepovers,shopping,manicures,etc . Then imagine not being able to date the guy .
WHICH IS MORE IMPORTANT ??

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Cuttie Playlist =D


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com